Cost of Rental:
from £27 = 3 month rental for most used student instruments up to £300.
A DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED, SUBJECT TO STATUS.
TERMS OF THE RENTAL AGREEMENT:
· The supplied instrument case MUST be used when transporting the instrument to and from school.
· Care of the instrument is assumed the responsibility of the parent or guardian.
· The instrument, case and supplied accessories MUST be returned to cheshire Music on or before the end date of rental and in a similar condition unless you have switched to the interest free purchase scheme.*
· Insurance is the responsibility of the hirer. Your home policy may cover, but please check that cover includes travel back and forth from school.
· Any loss or damage should be reported immediately to Mr David Reynolds on behalf of Cheshire Music.
· The instrument remains the property of Cheshire Music until purchased.
· The supply of any instrument for rental is subject to the parent or guardian agreeing to these terms.
· Payment for rental is payable in advance before instrument is released for rental.
· Rental is available for up to 6 months to UK school pupils up to the age of 18. The instrument can then be purchased outright or you can purchase the instrument interest free by monthly or quarterly instalments.
.A letter or email will be sent out before the end of the rental period to explain the various options available, including the interest free purchase scheme.
TYPICAL APR =0.0%
Payment may be made by BACS transfer or by Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For BACS details, please contact Cheshire Music.
(NOTE - instrument cannot be issued until rental agreement contact details and payment for rental received).