|THIS IS A STOCK PHOTO - PHOTOS OF THE ACTUAL RENTAL INSTRUMENT CAN BE SUPPLIED ON REQUEST.|
Please email David at email@example.com and he will email you all information regarding hire from sister company uksaxhire.com
ALTO SAXOPHONES ARE SUPPLIED THROUGH A SISTER COMPANY AND WILL INCUR A ONE OFF EXTRA COST OF £9 FOR POSTAGE
RENTAL APPLICATION for saxophones ONLY is below:
This instrument costs £45 for 3 months rental, plus £9 postage for Music for Life children ONLY. There is also a refundable £60 deposit also as it is a brand new Trevor James Esprit that will be hired out.
Terms and condition of this agreement:-
1. The rental payment of £15 per month is payable monthly in advance by credit / debit card;
2. The minimum rental period is 3 months, the maximum period is 12 months.
3. You may purchase an instrument at any time. A discount of the deposit and the first 12 rental payments would be deducted from the Current Value above. You can also transfer this discount to another instrument of the same or higher value purchased from me.
4. You may end this agreement by giving one months notice in writing (subject to the minimum 3 month hire term); If you return the instrument by post, you must ask me for a return reference BEFORE posting and use an insured and signed for service. I can arrange for DPD couriers to collect the instrument from you if required;
5. The deposit of £60 will be refunded on return of the instrument (subject to condition). I will deduct £9 for the cloths andreeds from this as I can’t re-use them but you can keep them;
6. You are responsible for any loss or damage. Any loss or damage must be notified to the owner immediately. Ifthe instrument is lost or stolen, the customer will pay the owner the full balance owing.
7. I offer one month free insurance through New Moon Insurance for instruments valued up to £1500. They will then contact you to see if you wish to extend the cover . Please note that instrument repairs can be very expensive. You are liable for any loss or damage to the instrument.
8. Please note that after 12 months the hire scheme is ended and no further rental payments will count towards any future purchase.
9. The instrument remains the property of UKSAXHIRE. You must not sell or dispose of it.